Xtar MC2 Dual Bay Lithium-ion Battery Charger
The Xtar MC2 is a lithium-ion battery charger with two charging bays.
The MC2 is suitable for charging the following batteries 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650 lithium-ion type batteries.
For charging 3.6 V or 3.7 V lithium-ion batteries only.
Supplied with a USB charging cable.
If you need a mains charger or a car charging adaptor, please see above (underneath the add to basket button).
Note: Always use in accordance with instruction manual and read before first use.
- Three-modes ( TC.CC.CV ) charging system
- 0 V battery activation
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Under voltage disconnecting technology
- Micro USB port to supply power for the charger
- LED indicators for real time status indication
- Operation Temperature: 0 to 40℃
- IC Temperature Monitoring
- Input Voltage: 5 V dc @ 1000 mA
- Constant Charge Current: 500 mA or 250 mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 V
- Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- MC2 dual bay charger x 1
- USB charge cable x 1
- Instruction manual x 1
- Warranty card x 1
- Net weight 42g
Note: Batteries shown in images are NOT included
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge